Bubblegum or light Magenta Owners....

1. I have been doing my best to resist these 2 colors. I don't know if I can pull off the Day- I doubt it! So I am thinking of doing the Money Wallet. Which ever way I do decide to go, I wonder if there is going to be a big difference between the 2 colors as far as keeping them clean. Without having seen either one in person, I think the BG looks lighter. However the Magenta sure seems veiny in alot of the pictures- I don't like that at all!!!!!
    Any help you can give me in making a decision would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

2. I have the Bubblegum with GGH and absolutely love it! The leather is great too. As you said, every Magenta I have seen at NM is extremely veiny and splotchy. Very much so. I have noticed how much it shows in pictures here on the forum too. I wonder why that is?? mmmmmmm......I do think the Bubblegum is a little more versatile than the Magenta, however that is just my opinion. Hope this helps.

3. Colour - I would prefer Magenta. Leather - I personally do not like the veiny/overly marbled look. Wallets are better a little bit darker since you would be handling them a lot with your hands. I have a BG City & love it so I vote BG!

4. ita pepper. that's why i got a magenta money wallet with gsh and a bg rh day. i thought the bg leather was nice so i got a bag in it and the magenta was pretty too that i got the wallet, since it is veiny. but on the wallet, i don't mind that too much.