Bubble Quilt Question...

1. Are the bowler in the first picture and the flap in the 2nd picture the same color?

I've heard that the bubble quilt flap comes in a white, a beige-brown and a dark brown...

i'm a little confused... i'm trying to decide between a dark brown or beige-brown medium flap!

please help!

TIA~

attachment-1.jpg bubblequiltflapbagzf8.jpg
  2. In the pictures they look different to me. I was looking at the flap in a Saks near me, but they did not have the satchel.

3. In the pictures they look different to me. I was looking at the flap in a Saks near me, but they did not have the bowler in a brown.

4. yes, i think it was mentioned that there were 3 colors for the bubble quilt

5. It looks like the flap is light brwn and the bowler is drk brwn.

I think the flap in drk brwn would be really pretty.

6. I got color confused and actually ordered the wrong bag at the trunk show! There is a true, sort of bright green color that I've never seen in person, only in pics posted on the pf. The 3 usual colors are chocolate brown, white (which is the pale, golden color, not at all white white), and dark beige, which is a darkish, khaki green type color. I think it is the color of the bag in the second pic. I ordered this color, thinking it would be the light bag, and was very surprised to see it when it showed up.

7. How much do these go for?

They're gorgeous!

8. Those are DEFINITELY two different colours of the bubble quilt.

Not sure about the medium flap - but the bowler is $2,575USD.

9. Is the bubble quilt new release? I love it....is it heavy?

10. The bubble quilt is a new fall bag and it is not very heavy at all but made from the softest smooshiest lambskin. A very delicate bag IMO. I've seen the light brown which is a taupe colour and the dark brown which is very chocolatey.

11. Fyi, don't forget there's also this fab green color that ginab17 posted earlier...

[​IMG]

12. I HAVE to get this green flap! :wtf: !!!!!!!!!

13. the green is beautiful, i luv it!