Bubble Quilt Collection

ok, quick question, since you are always a wealth of knowledge! I just bought the bubble quilt bowler from saks in the dk beige/khaki color which i love, but did it come in that large hobo style pictured below in Khaki? if so, do you know the style # so I can search for it or do you have at your store?

attachment.php

PS Lucas' store does have it!

oh really, i will call him then, thank you so much kellybirkin! I just called Chanel 1-800 and they didn't have any boutiques that have it....guess i will have to try the department stores...but I did learn that it came in Dark White, Dark Beige(Khaki) Brown, Burgundy, and two shades of green.

I did get the color code info for the dark beige, 71227. the two greens are 80130 and 80322 but they couldn;t tell me the difference or which was the green from this bag is Elle Magazine....

so my hunt begins in the department stores!

I agree, All the bubble quilts have been sold out in Hong Kong, UK, Shanghai. The SA in HK said they only ordered 10 for the whole of HK, when I was there 1 month ago, the new bubble quilt with "dressing" material had arrived, and was becoming very popular.

I am very interested in the bubble quilt flap below, please could you advice if I can order it from the shops in the US, and get it shipped out to HK. What is the price and availability.