Bubble Quilt Bowler

1. Hi, I have just received a dark beige bowler from my SA but I noticed that there is a 1 mm scratch and some tiny "dents" along the edges of the CC logo. Is this normal?

IMG_1640.JPG
  2. WOw... you've such good eyes...

For me, they're considered normal; but, if you're not satisfied with it, just exchange it.

3. hmm, it's hard for me to able to see it in the pic but if it bothers you, definitely exchange it for another.

4. Thanks, guys... :shame:

It bothers me a little but it's not totally unacceptable. It's just that the hardware on my cabas and flaps do not have such unevenness so I'm not sure if this is a considered "defective"...

5. I don't think that's normal! Hardware on mine don't have dents! I would definitely exchange it :smile:.

6. i dont think it's normal
    HAHAH i wouldve noticed those also
    if that bag were mine i would exchange it :smile: hehehe

7. Sigh... the problem is I'm not staying in the States so it would be too much hassle to ship it back. Plus, I think this was the last one they had in the store :sad:

8. I know how you feel. Whenever I purchase something, it has to be flawless. That would bug me too. Hope you do get to exchange it though. See what they can do.

9. If you were to get one that's perfect it's going to get scratches on the hardware when you start wearing it. The hardware on the BQ bags seems a little more soft that the hardware on say a cabas.

10. ITA with peach!!:yes::yes:

11. Appreciate all your views...

My SA has confirmed that this is the last piece in the store so I guess I have no choice but to keep it. :sad:

Maybe I will check with the local store to see if they can do anything...

Thanks!

12. let us know what happens, good luck!