Bubble Leather Shopper

1. Has anyone seen the Fendi Bubble Leather Shopper IRL? I saw where you can pre-order the bag at NM. It looks intriguing. What do you think of it?

Here it is

2. I have not seen this IRL but I'm liking what I see:tup::tup::tup:

3. I think it looks absolutely gorgeous in the photos...bet it is even nicer IRL! :drool: :drool: :drool:

4. I like it A LOT!!!! my gf has a bag w/that leather and it feels scrumptious too! I hope you can grab one!!!

5. Is this the bag you mean? I posted this pic from Vogue back in July. I still haven't seen it IRL but I am interested.

[​IMG]

6. I reckon this bag will look even nicer in photos... The leather just looks... :drool: It is also surprising bigger than what I thought it would be.

7. I'm liking the interesting texture on this bag.

8. I don't see it yet on their site, but I got a catalog in today's mail from eluxury and they were picturing this bag. It does look pretty scrumptious!

9. Haven't seen IRL but I like!

10. does it come in any other colours?
    i loveee it

11. You know what? Since the magic bag didn't work out (didn't like the new calfskins ones as much as I thought I would) I am seriously considering this as my next bag...

Here are more pics, man that leather look so :drool:... I would be feeling up this bag big time if I had it (oops that came out wrong). I mean the leather just looks so soft and squishy! :heart::love:

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11435368&SectionID=

12. I've seen it IRL and it's beautiful. I just had to touch it, it looked so scrumptious.

13. Ooh, that's neat. I guess the bubbly texture is really in now. Chanel has their bubbly new line, too!

14. I just bough this bag! :nuts:She is gorgeous! :heart::heart:First time I saw it IRL and the store just go it this morning. They only got two bags in the local Fendi store and my SA said there only 30 of these bags in US! So it is limited. Get this if you love it and if you can!

LOVE LOVE the leather..it is lamb skin and so bubly and so amazingly soft to touch and squeeze (sp). So comfortable should bag too! It is trully a yummy bag! I will post pics soon!:drool::drool:

15. My SA said it only comes in black. I think black is perfect on this bag!