Bubble earring?

1. Anyone have any information on the bubble earring? I couldn't find any information about it on the forum. I was wondering if people have any information on it? Or is it just a runway thing?

Thanks everyone.

2. Nope. I saw them on display at the boutique last week.

3. i was wondering about this last night too.. this is all i could find on here about them
    [​IMG]
    then i went into the boutique this morning and saw the ring, but didnt ask about the earrings, i wish i did.

4. I saw them on that website too ... I love looking on that website:heart:

5. The earrings are gorgeous IRL , you should get a pair :yes:

6. So THAT'S what your avatar is!! The Bubble Ring!!! I was trying to figure out what that was in between your fingers!!! :roflmfao:

7. I saw your avatar yesterday and thought you had purchased the ring .. very cute:love:

8. Hehe yeah, my stumpy fingers ruin the beauty of the ring :sweatdrop: :roflmfao:

9. Thanks Shalomjude, it's very pretty. I think I've fallen in love with LV accessories more than the bags now :love: .

10. It's cute. I would have to see them in person though.

11. SOooo cute...would love a bracelet but the back part is rectangular and not rounded so I think that'd look a little weird...the earrings are super cute too but I'd be so scared of losing one!

12. They're really adorable!
    Thanks for sharing the pics though.
    Cant wait to see them IRL!!!

13. i know i want those bubble earrings too! I believe you get 2 pairs as well1 Which is a heck of a deal! What colors you want?> I like the light pink and the raspberry. Ugh I love those.....

im gonna skip class tomorrow to go see them
    :shame:
    hehe

14. oh ps: i think that rebecca has some? no?