brunettetiger's new black city!!!

1. :tup:Im so excited to show you my new black city!!! I was worried about her leather at first because I see a few areas that I would describe as shiny/crackly? - but I think they are softening into small smooshy wrinkles!!! Yeah. I actually bounce when I am carrying her:p

Let me know what you think of her 'skin'. Thanks!
    IMG_0421.jpg IMG_0422.jpg IMG_0425.jpg IMG_0450.jpg IMG_0437.jpg
  2. WOW!! I think she looks amazing!
  3. Gorgeous! Cant even see the shiny/crackly parts... from here it looks 100% smooth
  4. Gorgeous! That colour looking amazing!
  5. Wow - its gorgeous. The leather looks lovely to me. Congratulations.
  6. Looks great, reminds me of my black city at first. Mine dried a little and it worried me, but many of the gals on here gave some great tips of fixing her right up. I think this type of leather turns into beautiful, smoochy and "chewy" leather the more you use it. Congrats!
  7. Shes beautiful!!! Her skin looks good too~! Congrats :tup:
  8. oo_let_me_see - do you have a pic of your bc broken in?
  9. Sure, I'll take some and post them soon. =)
  10. GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!! She is such a beauty, CONGRATS :smile:
  11. Okay, here's the best I can do because I desperately need a new camera! lol About a month ago, I was worried it was dry and I was really bummed out. I got great advice to condition her and use her for a few weeks straight. So I carried it several times and that made all the difference in the world. I have yet to condition her, which I imagine will make her look even better when I do.
    Black City 002 467x350.jpg Black City 003 467x350.jpg
  12. From the pics, she looks great! Congrats!
  13. Congrats! The leather looks great! I just got a black city this past week too. I think I bounce when I walk too!:woohoo: Now I just need more....
  14. very pretty. congrats!
  15. It's beautiful! Congrats on your new bag!!! :yahoo: