Bruce Springsteen divorce?

1. I hope this isnt true!

APP.COM - "Boss" reportedly leaves wife for redheaded 9/11 widow | Asbury Park Press Online

"Boss" reportedly leaves wife for redheaded 9/11 widow
    Posted by the Asbury Park Press on 08/25/06

Bruce Springsteen has reportedly hit the highway.

The Freehold-raised rocker has split from Patti Scialfa, his wife of 20 years, and started a new relationship with a redheaded widow of a victim of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to the New York Post.

"They're separated, but everyone has been sworn to secrecy," an unidentified friend told the Post. "We're not supposed to talk about it."

A phone call and e-mail Thursday to Springsteen's press
    representative, Shore Fire Media, were not answered.

Springsteen met the widow on the "America: A Tribute to Heroes" telethon shortly after 9/11 and has been spotted with her several times in the area, including at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park.

Her children attend the Ranney School in Tinton Falls with Springsteen and Scialfa's children, according to the report.

Other friends of the couple are not sure the marriage is over.
    "He's just a really big flirt," another friend told the Post. "There's nothing going on."
  2. It's all over every media outlet in Jersey. Yes, it seems to be true.

I would go with Asbury Park as a good source. He grew up in Freehold, and lots of people around Central NJ know him. Every radio station here is talking about it

(One crushed Springsteen fan-and Joisey girl)

edited:used the same newspaper article as above.
  3. Doesn't surprise me...don't forget "The Boss" was having an affair with Patti while married to his first wife. As the saying goes: "you loose him the way you got him". :yes: A straying man is rarely faithful.
  4. Ouch.. well, I agree with esiders - straying man is rarely faithful !
  5. Absolutely! its just dejavu! he left his first wife for a redhead... ooh, now hes leaving his second wife for a redhead.....

Honestly though, I think that new woman needs help! or an optician. :biggrin: ;)
  6. The thing that strikes me about this is that it is reportedly a woman whose husband died on 9/11. This person, of ALL people should know how it feels to lose a spouse. Why would she want to do that to someone else?? Talk about KARMA...yikes
  7. I think he is a talented musician, but ooooooh, he's not at all attractive physically. Plus, he did cheat on his first wife. I just don't get it. No way would I find him appealling.
  8. :crybaby:That is so sad.
  9. couldn't have said it better myself!!!
  10. I heard last night on ET that he and his wife are together and happy.

After hearing Js continue to say this over and over, when a celeb says this i tend now to think .. *its over*
  11. Actually it's not surprising. One of the big scandals here in the NY/NJ area is how many 9/11 widows have hooked up with married men. There was a big story several months ago about firefighter 9/11 widows hooking up with the married firefighters who were consoling them during their time of grief! I guess within the firefighters organization, when a husband dies in the line of duty, a firefighter is assigned to the widow to look after her and the family. A number of these men left their families for the 9/11 widows!! :wtf:
  12. Now that you mention it, I remember this! Wasn't there an Oprah show about this?

Makes you also wonder if those multi million dollar 9/11 settlements also made these widows more "attractive" :rant:
  13. I heard this too- I hope its true!!