Brown studded leather bag

1. I've been on a search for a brown leather studded bag and the one that I've had my eye on (Isabella Fiore Whipflash Jane Hobo, smaller version of the Audra) is sold out everywhere. :sad: So now I'm on the hunt for another one and I was wondering if you ladies have any recs for this type of bag. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

2. I love mine.. I've got the bronze one. It's my everyday bag. Since is not as expensive as my other bags, I don't mind carrying it everywhere. So far it's very durable!!! I've bumped the bag to a lot of things, but no scratch yet... I've just seen a black one in Saks Atlanta last weekend. You might want to call them if you want it in black.

3. These MICHAEL by Michael Kors bags are nice:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Adasa has the Audra available, just in vintage gold. Maybe that's an option?

5. what about a bulga bag? here's the medium studded hobo, but it also comes in a larger size. the pic doesn't really do it justice, looks better with the drawstring pulled tighter

bulga.jpg

6. Bulga bag reminds me of shorts, did they forget to add the legs?:amuse:

Love that Michael Kors bag now that I see it again I think I really need to get that satchel. Running tomorrow. When will I learn if I see it I don't have to have it?

7. That's cute! :love:

8. indeed, they have a black on at saks in atlanta.

9. They have the brown audra in NM.com .. If you want to wait till early jan :smile:

10. I think Kooba has some brown studded bags.

11. Oh! And try BE & D (Neiman's and Bergdorf's). I think there may be too many studs, but worth a try looking.

12. The latest Dolce & Gabbana collection has some gorgeous ones. Sophisticatedspirit.com has the new collection.