Brown Dior Gaucho

1. Have you guys seen the Gaucho in brown? It's on eluxury. Here's a pic.
    [​IMG]

I think I like the red one the best. What do you think of this color?

2. I am clearly losing my mind again.... I think the BH CD has some. The waiting lists have kind of exploded recently.

3. I prefer red.

What is BH CD?

4. I don't like the brown color at all. Love the red, like the white a lot, but the brown is just lacking something. But that's just MY opinion...

5. Too many acronyms. Sorry... Beverly Hills Christian Dior. I just spoke to them a couple days ago. I love that color.

6. The brown seems too "rugged" or something. I like red and white much better. But I don't really like the Gaucho, I prefer simpler bags.

7. I saw the brown double in South Coast Plaza today and I got to say... the red gaucho looks alot better.

8. The red looks better, but that looks like it goes with more.

9. I think I like the red best.

10. I like the red and the white :biggrin:

11. Hey!!!! I was there today too! Pretty late though, from about 6:30-8:00. I was in CD about 6:55....I know that because I thought See's candy closed at 7:00 and I had to JAM down to the other end of the mall! :lol:

The Gaucho's are not a bag for me. Thank goodness. :p

12. I have the brown and love it. I'm a brown/neutral lover though. I get a ton of compliments on it. I don't like red and to me, white is a seasonal color. I live in Las Vegas, but I still only carry white in the summer. JMO!