Brown Ali? This is killing me!!

1. HI, I am fairly knew to tpf, and I need some advice. I have the Ali in Whiskey, but now that i've seen the brown I am thinking of switching. My whiskey is still in the bag, because I have a hard time wearing it with non-matching shoes or belts!! I know that seems old fashioned, (i get it from my mom!) but it seems that the Brown Ali would match up with more of my darker browns. Am I crazy?:weird:

2. nope. I love the look of the brown ali.

3. That's up to you. They are both nice bags, but if you're not using it, why not?

4. I like the brown way better than whiskey! :yes:

5. They are both gorgeous. You should get what ever you would use more often.

6. I actually HATE the whiskey color. I prefer the brown.

7. Hey Krispin, tell us how ya really feel!:lol:

8. I love both colors but you gotta get what you love! I say return the whiskey and go for the brown.

9. You're not crazy. I grew up in the heart of the south (Greenville,MS) and because that was drilled into me in etiquette school:lecture:, I have this "issue" about my shoes not matching my purse. :weird:

I say get the brown Ali. That bag is TDF!:heart: I wish they made the Ali in Mahogany, like many of those from the classic line.

10. The brown is at Macy's - I hear a friends and family discount calling you!

11. I like them both but like the brown a bit better.

12. What is the difference between the Whiskey, Brown and Natural??
    Sorry if that's a stupid question:p

13. Ok, so I looked up the Brown Ali on Macy's.com. and LOVED IT! However, I don't think my Macy's carries coach, or has the F & F discount. Sooo.. can I find this Ali somewhere else... this is the question!

14. I like the brown better, too. If the whiskey is still in the bag and you don't think you're gonna use it, get the brown and love it. :smile:

15. Return the Whiskey and get the Brown, sounds like you will regret it if you don't.