Brooke Burke and David Charvet

1. BROOKE BURKE ENGAGED & EXPECTING''Rock Star: Supernova'' host Brooke Burke and former ''Baywatch'' star David Charvet are celebrating, twice.

The pair are getting married and expecting their first child together.
    Burke told People magazine that Charvet popped the question Saturday at a "summertime party."
    Charvet presented her with an eternity band engagement ring because "it's forever," said Burke.
    "It was a total surprise," she said. "It was all very romantic."

The couple became romantically involved last year, during "Rock Star: INXS," shortly after Burke split from her first husband, plastic surgeon Garth Fisher.
    Burke and Garth have two daughters together, 6-year-old Neriah and 4-year-old Sierra. ​
  2. SHUT UP! I thought she was still married to that plastic surgeon, where the hell have I been?
  3. That is going to be one beatuiful baby!
  4. She is GORGEOUS!!!
  5. Two beautiful people...hope for happiness and a healthy baby
  6. Wow I thought she was still married.
  7. Beautiful people indeed!
    I was surprised by this story though as I had heard very recently that they had split.
  8. Wow, a hot looking couple (and baby to be!)
  9. Wow, they kept this under wraps.. or were really fast about it !
  10. they are indeed a good looking couple.
  11. that baby is going to walk out of the womb as a model! daaamn his/her parents are HAWT HAWT HAWT!
  12. They both are hot HOT HOT.
  13. he looks yummmmmy :biggrin:
  14. TUESDAY JANUARY 09, By Alison Singh Gee
    Brooke Burke, 35, and her fiancé David Charvet, 34, welcomed their first child, a daughter, on Monday, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Heaven Rain Charvet was born at 2 p.m. at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica. She weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was 18 3/4 inches long.

"Brooke had a very smooth delivery, with her fiancé David by her side," rep Nancy Iannios tells PEOPLE exclusively. "They are thrilled to be back at home now with their gorgeous baby girl. It's a very exciting time for them."

Heaven joins half sisters, Neriah, 6, and Sierra Sky, 4, Burke's daughters with ex-husband plastic surgeon Garth Fisher (they split in 2005). Charvet proposed to Burke during a summertime party in August 2006. "It was a total surprise," Burke told PEOPLE. "It was all very romantic. He's my best friend."

Charvet gave his fiancé an eternity band because, "it's forever," Burke explained, adding that the two have known each other for years but started dating in 2005, during Rock Star: INXS.

As for their wedding, Iannios says, "Brooke and David are looking forward to getting married sometime this spring." Burke told PEOPLE that they were waiting for the baby to arrive before they began planning. "We're not going to stress ourselves out," she said.
  15. Congrats to them! That little girl will grow up to be quite a stunner I think.