Bronze Riki is heading my way...yippee!

1. :yahoo: Well, I have been coveting a Choo for some time and recently purchased one of the khaki Ramonas on sale at NM. I sent it back (with much sorrow, since the color was so awesome) because it just seemed so big to me that I couldn't be truly happy about my purchase. I hopped into the local JC store, tried on a Riki and loved it. The color I wanted wasn't in the store, so they are shipping the coarse suede bronze one to me and I will have it in my grubby paws by next Saturday. I'm so happy that I'm getting a bag I'll love. I'm not a flashy dresser, but the bronze looked so neutral in the picture (see below...borrowed pic froom Net-A-Porter) that I think it will work with tons of colors, especially black and brown. I'll post pics when I bring her home. Just had to share my happiness at finally joining the Choo Chicks here!
    [​IMG]

2. Ooooooooooo...I LOVE metallic bags and this one's GORGEOUS!!! I've always been a fan of the Riki and Ramona bags. Congrats!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

3. congrats on your first choo - I just got my first - black mahala and should have it next week and can't wait! Your riki looks awesome.

4. mkdallas - Congratulations on your Choo, you will love this bag! I have the Bronze Riki, too. It is an eye-turner. I recently bought the matching flats, the style is called Walt...I'm just sayin' :devil:

5. Congratulations mkdallas:happydance:

I am so happy you gave it another chance:yahoo:

It is so true how each of us have our personal favorites. I love the Ramona and really find the Riki too small for my liking.

I know there are many Choo lovers who prefer the Riki, so isn't it wonderful Choo's come in all shapes and sizes:choochoo::choochoo:

Beautiful bag and we will look forward to seeing your modeling photos:cutesy:

6. :woohoo:Congratulations, great bag, great color. You are so right, it will work with a lot of colors and bring that extra little something to a neutral palette. Enjoy and pls. post pictures when it arrives.

7. Such a pretty bag and perfect for Fall! Congratulations....I'm so glad you found a bag you love, nothing compares to a Choo! :heart:

Can't wait to see pics!

8. Welcome! What a great looking first Choo! I have a bronze Maddy and I think it is the Choo bag I carry most! It looks fabulous with black and brown and can be worn all seasons. I think out of any metallic color this one will always be in style as well. Post pics when you get it.:heart:

9. What a fabulous color for a great bag.

10. The bronze riki is a fabulous bag - Congrats!!

11. Thanks for all the good wishes! Will definitely post photos when I have the sassy little booger on my shoulder!

12. That's GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!!

13. Congrats, just saw that one IRL when I was in NYC, it's a beautiful bag, and it will go with everything!!