Bronze Metallic Stam, Jenny Craig & Kirsty Alley

1. Has anyone else seen the new Jenny Craig Commercial with Kirsty Alley? She's in a shoe store wearing a bronze colored dress and she's carrying a bronze metallic MJ Stam (on the shoulder by the chain). I think it's from the Spring '07 collection. Wonder what MJ got paid (or vice versa) to use his bag?

What a hoot! :yahoo:

What's embarassing is I knew what the handbag was. :shame:
  2. Ha! I saw that last night and got all excited!

3. Cool!! I'll have to keep my eyes open for that commerical. Thanks for the heads-up.
  4. I saw that commercial last night. I stared at that bag for the entire time! I was also checking it for its authenticity! :graucho:
  5. Oh yeah, I saw that! I was wondering if it was authentic, because I couldn't see the handles. :shrugs:
    I've also seen pics of her carrying the topaz stam <--TDF!!
  6. I had considered buying a 2007 Stam in cobalt blue but $1,650 is too darn much for a bag that will go on sale in a matter of months.
  7. I saw the commerical but i didnt see her bag. I gotta see it again
  8. i gotta start watching more tv! would love to see how that bag carries...
  9. I think stams very rarely if ever go on sale? someone go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong
  10. They went on sale at a few places this season. I can only imagine that will continue. I don't know about all the colors though.
  11. I finally saw this commercial. Can anyone tell for sure it it's real? The leather looked a little weird to me. I'll have to pay better attention next time.
  12. I just saw it, it looked like the saddle brown stam.... they didn't show the zippered side, so it's hard to tell if it's a replica or real...
  13. Which channels? (I know sometimes they show certain commercials in the certain channels)
  14. I was watching some of the Ugly Betty marathon today so whatever channel that's on...
  15. I didn't think it was bronze either. It looked saddle brown.