Bronze Carly . . .

1. Hi,
    I was wondering if someone could post pics of their bronze carly ?
    A lady at my moms work is getting rid of hers, and I went and looked at it, and it looks real, but I wanna double check !!! I usually don't buy used items, but she only wants $200 !!!

TIA :smile:

2. Is it possible that you could maybe take a picture of it and post it here, just to be safe? $200 would be a great deal if it's real. BTW, do you remember what color the inside lining was?

3. did coach make a bronze carly???? i don't remember it

4. I saw bronze carly at coach store. they're TDF. love the carly. that is a great price if it is real, and gently used.

5. Yes, it just came out. The color looks kind of similar to the khaki/gold.

6. Okay, I am an idiot, it is a GOLD carly, but anyways, the inside was tan and the creed was a gold leather patch and said all the right stuff . . . I will see if I can get a pic sometime . . . thanks for the help though !!! * It is a Med.* if that helps . . .

7. ranskimmie has a new gold carly.. maybe you can search for her pic!!

8. Okay ! THANKS !!! :smile:

9. Khaki/Bronze Carly just came out....maybe it's that color???

10. okay back to this again, I was looking at pics of other carly's creed, and some have a light tan lining and a brown creed then there is blue lining with a darker brown creed, but hers was a GOLD creed and the light tan lining, just like the lining in my sig. stripe tote, or my ergo, it feels real !!! idk what to do !!!!
    :confused1:

11. It is probably real. Does she have receipts or proof of purchase? Can you take some pics and post them on here? Will she let you buy it or hold it for a day just to make sure it is authentic? If it is that is a pretty good buy.. you can get a medium on pce for $261 plus tax. :yes:

12. this is gold isnt it ?
    Not my pic... borrowed from another member.

Ebay Pics 664.jpg
  13. This looks like gold to me...plus all the accessories are gold too. :yes:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9088&category_id=200
    Here's bronze from the Coach website...

And here's an authentic eBay auction for the Carly...looks like the creed is tan..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Coach-Signature-KHAKI-BRONZE-GOLD-Carly-10619_W0QQitemZ180206787260QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

14. Hi everyone. Yep this is a pic. of my goodies and its the khaki/gold Carly.

15. Lisalovescoach: Are you looking for pics of the bronze or gold Carly?