Broken Promises In Sin City.....

1. My name is Tracey & I'm a LVholic...........:crybaby:
    I made a promise to myself NOT to buy any more bags until my Miroir arrived, that....didn't.... work out so well. Las Vegas called & I answered. It really isn't my fault[denial] there was a gorgeous LV store right in my hotel & it had MY Mandarin Speedy. I blame Steve Wynn!

Here she is relaxing in the suite, & waiting for her private massage. So demanding that Mandarin! Because she was lonely in the shopping bag I picked up a little friend for my baby too.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My other babies who were on vacation, but jealous nontheless, they claimed it was a "working vacation" for them.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hiiiii, Tracey :smile: .

That's why they call it Sin City, eh? Darn that Mr. Wynn.

They are gorgeous. Congrats!

3. :roflmfao: LOL! Your post had me cracking up! Congrats on your beautiful purchases...that color is TDF!!!

4. You post is making me :lol:!!! She is a beauty!!! CONGRATS and enjoy!!!:flowers:

5. Oh but shes beautiful! See, you saved her from certain loneliness so its okay.

6. Love the bags, but the speedy is the hotness :love:

Are you able to s/o the bag in the middle in Monogram
    [​IMG]

7. :lol: she's a beauty!:love:

8. I don't know, but The Illovo is a great bag. You would love it, I would love it, crap! now I'm already thinking of breaking my promise again......:shrugs: I am having the Suhali Lockit sent in a couple of weeks anyway so I guess it really wouldn't hurt to add a nice little mono Illovo too.:girlsigh: What's a girl to do?

9. Congrats....I have got to get back to Vegas. I was supposed to be getting my first LV there last year but for some reason I didn't. Needless to say I went to the AC store. I am hooked now. I just got my Shining Monkey in the mail today. I am so scared to even touch my baby!!!

10. Gorgeous, enjoy!

11. Gorgeous! And made me giggle. :p

12. That is how I am looking at it:yes: There she was, just calling for help, locked up in the glass case as you enter the store. Poor baby, she was the last Mandarin bag they had, I just couldn't leave her there alone.
    Thanks guys I LOVE!!!! her.

13. LOL! Well it's a good thing this time what happened in Las Vegas didn't stay in Las Vegas!!! Congrats!

14. lmao. that seriously made me laugh. The speedy is beautiful who could fault you for buying it??? Now your other bags have a new friend to lesson their burden. They should be ecstatic

15. Congrats ! And at least you chose a good promise to break. ;)