broken handle?!@

1. I bought a balenciaga city on eBay..... and I'm almost 100% is real. almost because just this past weekend, the handle broke! the leather had a great deal of wear on the handle and then it just... ripped??? and now theres like this plastic core showing :shrugs: I don't know what do to with the bag now =( I want to keep using it, but I don't like using the messenger strap.... Has anyone had this happen to their balence?

2. No, that's not at all usual... Can you please post a pic? I'm pretty certain that the inside of the handle is a rope, not a plastic tube...

3. uh oh....that sucks. never heard this happen before =( hope it all works out

4. oh..nooooo ....:sad: I'm sorry

5. oh wow......yes, please post some pics.

6. That's terrible! Hopefully someday I will find a really beat up bag on eBay; it's the only way I could afford one haha!

7. Welcome to tPF Bondgirl :yes:

I am going to move this to the Care & Maint section, but I suggest you post pics of your bag in the Auth This section before going to much farther :tup:

8. oh no - that would be SOOOO upsetting. Have you contacted the seller? :crybaby:

9. Any updates?