broken cles

1. Has anyone had their chain fall off the wallet part ?

I just got home from running around and got out of my car, I heard a noise and looked down :wtf: there was the wallet part on the ground.

:hysteric:Thank god I was home when this happened.
  2. Hasn't happened to my clés... gosh I hope LV can repair it for you for free!
  3. That happened to my mom's cles. LV repaired it for free, no questions asked. Took about 5 days too.
  4. Thanks ladies, I'll have to see what I can do about getting it there.
  5. Yeah... luckily you were at home!! Hope it gets repaired fast! :smile:
  6. I love my cles soooo much and use it every single day. I will be on guard now. Hope it gets fixed fast!
  7. Thanks, I was like :censor: when it happened. It would have been worse had I lost it, my bank card and d/lic is in there.
  8. Absolutely take it back to LV. The chain should not fall apart. LV should fix it free of charge. Goodluck!
  9. It doesn't sound like it's too out of the ordinary..I don't think the links are completely saudered together or if they are, then one was probably not finished completely. In any case, LV will definitely fix that.
  10. Just curious...did a link on the chain come apart, or did the little loop of mono canvas the chain is attached to break?
  11. the link came off the loop inside the wallet.

I found tools and put it on and sqeezed it very tight so that it over laps. I hope it holds.

I figure i'll see how this works until i get to a store.
  12. Oh man, that sucks !! :sad:

I've never had this problem with mine ! I hope clipping it back together is okay.
  13. I think before you try to "wing it on your own", you should definitely bring it to the store where you purchased it and have them fix it. I'm sure it'll turn out well :smile:
  14. I actually cut mine right outta there! I didn't want the key chain hanging.
  15. so far so good, but i'll keep an eye on it.