Broke my ban. I'm gonna pay for this one, but it was sooo worth it!

1. First laid eyes on this bag in the 'look book' ealier this summer. It didn't do anything for me at all. :yucky:
    Felt it looked too much like Fendi's Spy bag and I definitely didn't like the HUGE opening on the top.
    So the turning point was when I saw pictures on other tPFers and knew I had to have her for traveling as well as work.

I couldn't hold out for another 59 days!!! :nogood:
    This was how I set up my DH:

I told DH I NEEDED a laptop bag. :roflmfao: And strangely enough, he agreed!! :wtf:
    So I told him to back the truck up and said "It'll be LV". He said "Ok, honey, whatever my baby wants, my baby gets." :yahoo:

Then the drama just to get this one. I thought it was not meant to be if I didn't get it,
    but after my uncomfortable wait for this baby to ship all the waaay from France, it had to be when she arrived today:

Photo_100307_001.jpg

Photo_100307_002.jpg

Photo_100307_003.jpg

Photo_100307_004.jpg

Photo_100307_005.jpg

2. Here she is!!! :girlsigh:

Photo_100307_006.jpg

Photo_100307_007.jpg

With the top & side strap closed:
    Photo_100307_008.jpg

With the top & side strap closed:
    Photo_100307_009.jpg

With both straps open (top strap is over the purse, but not closed):
    Photo_100307_010.jpg

Oh, and excuse the crappy pics. The next phone I get has to have a better camera feature, but for now, it'll have to do.

3. So I hope y'all are not bored with seeing this again. Many tPFers has this already.

This was not intended to be purchased today, but I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by when my SA said this came in as well with my XL. :smile:

Here's what's in the smaller box:

Photo_100307_011.jpg

Photo_100307_012.jpg

Photo_100307_013.jpg

Photo_100307_014.jpg

Photo_100307_015.jpg

4. Photo_100307_016.jpg

Photo_100307_017.jpg

Photo_100307_018.jpg

That's all the pics I have for now!
    I'm just sooooo excited! :yahoo: Like a kid in a candy store.
    Love them both! :love:

5. Congrats congrats congrats!! both are soooo beautitul!!

6. Two veeeryyy beautiful bags! I love them both. I'm waiting for my Mahina to arrive at the store any day now. Congrats!

7. Congrats!

8. Congrats, you look great!! :tup:

9. Woo-Hoo! Congrats! I just love the mirage......is that a bordeaux?

10. ^ Yep, it's in Bordeaux... I wear waaay too much black/dark-colored clothes that the Noir handles would get lost.
    The Bordeaux just pops with my dark background.

(See how my top blends in with the XL? :smile: )

Thanks everyone for the 'congrats'!
    I'm still on cloud 9 and reality hasn't sunk in yet.
    After the haze fades away, I cannot buy another bag without DH's consent. :lol: :shrugs: :roflmfao:

I love them both and am willing to sell my classic LV to fund my LEs. :sweatdrop:

11. Congrats ..I looked at both at the store today and they are stunning .. I LOVE the mahina...LOVE it:love:

12. Holy crap! Usually when people break a BAN they buy a cles or something! YOU GO GIRL!

13. they are both so pretty! congrats!

14. Congrats on your 2 bags!! Im so jealous .. hehe. The more i see tpf'ers with the mahina the more i am totally feeling it! :smile: Oh and you look GREAT w/ both bags pinky!

15. OMG!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them both!!!! Congrats