broadway show tickets

1. Not sure where else to put this, but does anyone know where I can find a deal on NY Broadway show tickets? Particularly i want to see spelling bee! just because it's final show is on the 20th lol

Is there anywhere to find without being a member of anything? (And besides TKTS) ...

Also, if anyone saw the show and would like to comment on it, please do! thanks!

2. ^^^my boyfriend and i have had good luck in just showing up to the booth on the day of the show. sometimes you get discounted seats, other times u end up paying full price, but its THE ABSOLUTE best seats in the house (literally the kind they save in case hilary clinton wants to show up) and theyre worth every penny. good luck :smile:

3. This is what I find online. You can buy the tickets ahead!

Discounted Tickets For Spelling Bee
    Save 45 % off!
    Valid for performances thru January 20, 2008.

SCHEDULE/PRICES:
    ORCHESTRA
    $55.00* tickets
    Tues at 7PM
    Wed at 2PM
    Thur at 8PM
    Sun at 7:30PM

$65.00* tickets
    Fri at 8PM
    Sat at 2PM & 8PM
    Sun at 3PM

regular price $100.00*

To reserve your discounted tickets for Spelling Bee:

1. www.broadwayoffers.com and use code SBBBX55.

2. Call (212) 947-8844 and mention code SBBBX55

3. BRING a printout of this offer to CIRCLE IN THE SQUARE THEATRE,
    50th St. between Broadway & 8th Ave.

Offer subject to availability and prior sale. Applicable only to specified performance dates and times. Not valid on previously purchased tickets and may not be combined with any other offers. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Telephone/internet orders subject to standard Telecharge.com service fees. Blackout dates include: 11/23-11/25 and 12/26-12/30. Offer may be revoked at any time. Offer expires January 20, 2008.

4. broadwaybox.com always has great offers for broadway shows