Britneys 'eclectic' wardrobe...

1. Ohh how the times have changed!
    We've all witnessed (and sometimes envied) Britney Spears toned abs, super hot hair, and outfits to die for in her yester-years, but following turmoil in the recent years of her life, Brits wardrobe has also taken a bizarre turn for the worst!!

Reflecting the pop-singers dramatic change of events & uncertainty of stability, her choice of outfits seem to relfect her current state of mind...

Though I do hope she recovers and bounces back, for the sake of her children at least - if not her career, I cant help but think "You own millions of dollars, buy something nice for once!"

I am not saying that Brits should dress red-carpet worthy in the real world, but is it too much to ask to put on a bra (and some pants)?? Lets not forget the frequent bouts of nudity either... (not pictured)

What is going on with this girl?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    eeuuugghhh... please wear a bra brits! :push:

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. You can take the girl out of the trailer park... but not the trailer park off the girl.

4. LOL yes, apparently, because of Brits excessive mixed esembles, iher style has been given a new name: Trashion

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's just so many...

6. Thanks for sharing! Never knew there were so many!!!

7. :nogood::nogood::nogood::nogood::nogood:

8. Poor girl! I'm not rich but I have nice clothes!

9. i know. i used to want her clothes so bad when she was in her prime...i was so jealous of her style. now it's so sloppy i turn my nose up at everything she wears.

10. isn't she just lovely:rolleyes:

11. she never had style...she had stylists who dressed her...now she listens to no one hence the tacky outfits she wears now...she is trashy

12. ^^ exactly. she looks so trashy.

13. white trash.

14. This is the real Britney. In the past, she had a stylist. Now what we see is her own taste, or lack of it. This is who and what she is.

15. She should be Banned from our celebrity forum, omggg she makes me sick.:sick: