[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. She actually looks alright once photoshopped!!

4. Why would anyone want to put her on the cover???? To make money, this shows that ALLURE is just another one who will photoshop anything to make a dollar. If you look at the real pictures of her taken outside in the real world they are night and day compaired to these. Such a joke......but standard practice in the industry.

5. She looks better as a brunette.

6. even the outtakes look photoshopped. I guess I am not 100% on what "outtakes" are. I thought they were the behind the scenes - real - photos. The messups- the real stuff. That doesn't look real to me.

7. the little lady in the scarf is cute though. I'd honestly rather read a cover story about her life.

8. Just looking at these makes me sad....another girl I would like to just shake and shout WAKE UP! What is wrong with the girls that are so talented and pretty and they throw their lives in the trash.

9. Not that I like BS or anything, but how do we know the "in the real world" photos aren't photoshopped?

10. Look at her belly button. It's totally off center. I guess the photoshop people will have to re-do that pic. LOL

11. ^^ i agree. while i don't think the tabloid photos are photoshopped, they do try their best to make stars look their absolute worse when they're writing about them in a negative light. i have to say....on a good day, i can look AMAZING and on a bad day, i look like a big fat messy blob. i don't think those photos are too far off from what Britney can look like, even now. she's probably sucking in her stomach big time but otherwise, i think she looks like she does now, just really really cleaned up.

12. trash

13. Photoshop. Compare these pictures to the recent ones where she's not wearing much clothing either. See a difference? Especially that front shot with her stomach on display, does Allure think we're THAT naive?

14. i think she looks great.

15. Her weave looks pretty good. She needs to hire whomever did her hair for that photoshoot.