Britney Spears outfit? What was she thinking?

1. Um seriously did she NEED to tie up this dress?? She would have looked much better wearing it like a NORMAL human being! And IMO those boots are cute but NOT with that dress! She looks hideous!

[​IMG]

2. Not sure if the picture worked. I am attaching it just in case!

britney-spears-on-drugs-01-thumb.jpg
  3. LOL!!! like I said before she really cannot be trusted to dress herself!! She's country!! :lol: why the knot...why oh why the knot?

4. she wasn't, that's the problem.
    If she was thinking at all, she wouldn't leave the house without being dressed by a stylist.

:yucky:

5. I don't get why she would tie it like that.

Also this whole business with her going out partying every night. I mean what is wrong with her. She is about to get a divorce and yet she goes out every night partying. She is giving KF more ammunition to use against her for the custody battle.

She is so silly it's unbelievable. Ok I get it. She is a young mum. But doesn't it make sense to wait until after the divorce. And does she have to go out every single night? Jeez:cursing:

6. With all her money she has no fashion sense.

7. I wish she would just go away somewhere. Yuck.

8. agree with you guys! very weird looking post-knot!

9. Since Nicole Fired Rachel Zoe, I think Britney should go hiring her. She did make Nicole looking better. (You can see simple life season one, Nicole was wearing something Britney is wearing now...)

10. ehhh. just wrong... she has 2 children..gosh, britney ever heard of modesty? (this is IMO!) the boots and dress is cute, but still... very odd...

11. Would somebody please, please get this girl a stylist? PLEASE!!!!!

.....pics of her are just so hard on the eyes................

12. that doesn't even look good! she is a pretty girl but her fashion sense is yuck!

13. I am just wondering did see put on the dress and go oh this doesn't show enough skin so I am going to tie a knot in it up to my coochie, I mean everyone has seen it anyway!?! And then I am going to put on boots that are obviously better with jeans and everyone is going to love me!?!

I mean really, I would love to have been in her head when she did this??

14. She is such a freakin' tard!

15. At least her boobs are kindof covered (they don't look as inflated here as her other pics). And her crotch is definitely covered here, thanks for sparing us Brit. Now it's time to show us her thighs??

She definitely looks better after she had that ugly mole removed (K-whatshisface).