Britney Spears Naked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britney Spears is featured on the cover of a magazine in all her naked glory. I saw it in Barnes and Noble a few days ago and almost threw up on the spot. :throwup: She's going a pose much like one Demi Moore did during HER pregnancy.

My issue is this: Besides the obvious nastiness of seeing trashy Britney Spears like that, why is there no protest over her nudity? I believe too many people made a HUGE deal out of the Janet Jackson incident. You could BARELY see Janet's boob and it was flashed for only a few seconds. Britney Spears is naked on the cover of a magazine where people can see it...including little kids. For more than a few seconds. Personally I think it is appalling and should be removed from shevles. It is inappropriate. The picture looks like something out of Playboy. :yucky:
  2. I haven't seen it - please can you post a link of the same?:flowers:
  3. Is this it?

4. [​IMG]
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Where are her nipples?
  7. I think the difference is will always carry the "All American" link even if it has long strayed away from it. People of all ages will watch it that one big night on the SuperBowl. It is not the place and time for nudity.

This is a magazine containing fashion...which is a form of art and basically anything can go. It may not be right, but that is how it is.

To sum it is your responsibility to watch and protect your children.

(Also, I don't think that either Janet or Britney was more in the wrong...I feel they pretty much both are wrong...that is my opinion...but I am conservative)
  8. I think Britney needs to go back to Louisana because she is so over in show business.
  9. I think there is little or no protest because the pictures are supposed to be of "tasteful" and "classy". Personally I don't mind most of the pics (I think the one in the robe is a but "off"!) - it's not like it's on advertising for children!

I agree that it's still your responsibility to protect your children, not the magazine's.
  10. I think it's a fairly tasteful picture - not overtly sexy or lewd, so I don't get why there'd be any fuss. Basic (and mostly covered) nudity isn't going to scar children for life.
  11. It seems North America is always going to be terrified of the human body. God forbid anyone see a breast or exposed skin!!!! If our children walk past a magazine rack and see Britney's naked belly they're going to be scarred for life!!!

I just don't get it. The human body is a natural work of art and should be celebrated in my opinion. I don't know where this attitude about our bodies came from but I think it's such a shame.

I know Canada is WAY LESS uptight about nudity (we women can legally walk around topless in Toronto now!!) and don't see our children screaming with fear and running to hide!! LOL And Europe has always been very open about this kind of stuff and there's nothing wrong with them!!!

I dunno...just seems so funny to me how uptight we are in North America. :p
  12. this has been posted several times already.
    I'll clsoe this one and edit my post to include a link to the thread that was started first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.