Britney Spears looking stunning in new ad

1. :wtf:I'm not trying to be negative here, but to me that looks like an old picture of her or it's totally airbrush.:rolleyes: From all the recent candid pictures of her, the shape of her body and face does not look like that anymore, after having her babies that is. It's hard for me to believe that she can change her shape like the way she used to (pre-baby) overnight.:nogood:

2. wow i guess the beauty industry thinks women are a bunch of idiots if we're suppossed to believe this is how brit looks

actually britney has done us all a big favor bc she really lets it al hang out in public... we can see all true effects of airbrushing ect bc normally we dont see most stars or models in such a horrid state as BS
    so know we can see that what is put out in most ads ect is almost all fake

3. UNbelievable

4. the pics has to be really old.

5. One word: photoshop!

6. That doesn't even look like her now.

7. the pic HAS to be old! Cause Britney doesn't look like that!

8. Well gee thanks:p

It could very well be an old photo, but her body doesn´t actually look bad (like everyone seems to think?), especially when she wears a bra.

9. :roflmfao: OMG...LOL I heard about this on perezhilton.com. They used another womens body. I also heard they used a REALLY old pic...oh gosh this Industry.

10. There is a rumor going around that Britney had a body double, or it must be a really old picture of hers.

11. That's Britney, but my guess is that it's circa 2000 or earlier.

12. :roflmfao:
    yeah, that's really britney...
    they should call it 'denial', not 'believe'. or 'eau de white trash', the essence of trailer park.
    there's photoshop and then there's thinking people are retarded enough to believe this is britney. they took a bit of britney (not much, just enough to make us think it might be her) and someone else's body and slapped the name of her stinky perfume on it.

13. ^Relax, it is just a perfume ad:p

14. ^^^
    oh, i'm laughing my ass off. that perfume ad is comedy gold!