Britney Spears arriving at Sony Studios in NYC

1. Hope these have not been posted yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She looks really tired... or maybe tipsy?

2. I don't blame her...she's probably dealing with a lot right now because of her divorce, etc.

3. glad to see she's not wearing that goofy wool hat anymore

4. this is her chance to start over IMO. . .
    why in the in the heck does she want to start over looking like Courtney Love?
    She needs a stylist SO desperatelyl IMO:yes:

5. ^ i might offer my services pro bono... :lol:

6. I was just going to say that she has a striking resemblance to Courtney at the moment! She may look better, but that doesn't mean she looks good.

7. LOL :lol:

8. she only could go up after that Matt Lauer interview LOL!

Seriously, I don't need to see her upper thighs or her breasts. . . . she has 2 children, she doesn't have to dress frumpy, but she has to remember she's not a 17 yr old anymore.

9. yes exactly. she should be focusing on showing less skin.

I mean her breast popping out like that just ruins the outfit :/ if she was alot more elegant people would look at her differently. this way she's just sloppy.
    She looks great now but her style needs a quick fix!

10. someone plz push that boob back inside LOL... best of luck brit

11. I was just thinking that exact same thing!!!:nuts:

12. hahahaa :roflmfao: I was just gonna say the same thing. She desperatly needs a stylist haha

13. She needs a stylist bad! Also her hair is looking like "Courtney Love." Somebody needs to help her get the right style together. She could pay me to do it!

14. She does need some help in the fashion dept. But, it is an improvement over her looks the last year or two.

15. I don't think she looks that bad...maybe a little bit tired.

But her boobs don't look bad. Wish mine looked like that :shame: