Britney Spears and Larry Rudolph out in Las Vegas

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her bob was so cute... Why she insisted on going back to the ratty extensions, I don't understand. :shrugs:

2. Who is Larry Rudolph?

3. He's her manager. She just rehired him.

4. Ah, gotcha! I was thinking he was some type of future love interest.

5. So was he her manager when she was riding high on success? If so, I hope he can get her back there!

6. What this girl really needs besides a great lawyer and a great manager is a great stylist.

7. Wow, she has lost a lot of weight!! But she still looks quite messy...

8. Her figure looks great, but I think her comeback would have been better if she dressed in a classier manner. You can wear clothes that don't show a lot of skin but still show that you have a nice body. And her hair does look pretty ratty!

9. :yes: Yes, her and Jessica Simpson.

10. shes going to bounce back quick...I can feel it.
    I love britney though...everyone has low points in life...I hope she can take this opportunity to better herself...I think she would look so hot and sophisticated if she took the time to put herself together and not look so trashy....but who knows.....maybe she will learn....

11. For a mum of two, with no make up on, in casual gear, i think she looks great.:yes:

12. ITA:yes:
    it seems like she thinks the less she wears the better she looks :/
    she needs to dress more maturely now.

13. I used to like her, but I wish she'd go away or dress better. Which ever comes first.

14. I agree about the extensions...not too cute.

However, if I look like that 2 1/2 months after I have a baby, I'll take it!

15. right after she fired rudolph everything went downhill from there, hope she can get her life back to how it was. she looked so much better with the bob.