Britney Spears and Alli Sims go clubbing at Winston’s in Hollywood (08/10/07)

1. The two have been spotted together suckin down on there laced lollipops. Does anyone here really think the lollipops are laced? Or is this just another attempt to soil spears reputation even more?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. [​IMG]
  4. this girl is making herself look really bad!! she needs to just chill out for a while!
  5. Back to her old partying ways? Guess so..
  6. what bag is Allie holding?
  7. Looks like a chloe paddie :smile:
  8. Still looking bad... Although I like the dress/top I think it would look much better with some pants on.
  9. Well, we know those aren't the kind of lollipops you can buy at Walgreen's, and that for d@mn sure ain't water in the water bottle! :rolleyes:

She grosses me out more and more every day. I wish she'd just disappear.
  10. Doesn't she have a custody hearing approaching? You'd think she'd be more concerned with that! But I guess old habits die hard where Brit is concerned!
  11. ^I know. I'd think she'd be wanting to clean up her image a bit, at least awaiting the hearing.

Even Paris started dressing classy when she got into trouble. She at least knows how to handle her PR.
  12. Things like that definitely won't help her:

13. ^^ They are always trying to make someone a lesbian, its pretty lame.
  14. Grow up already
  15. Yuck - her poor kids...where are her kids??? She really needs to start acting like a parent.