Britney Seduces College Student

1. After throwing Britney Spears under the bus last week for being a mad mother, Us Weekly has done it again!
    YES, IT GETS EVEN WORSE…
    “My Twisted Night with Brit — topless, drunk and lonely, Spears seduces a college student in a hotel pool as Kevin rushes to save his boys….” Everybody seems to have a price!!!
    JAYDEN: OUT AT 10:30PM…
    UPDATE: The college student has been ID’d as 5’10” California native Matt Encinias, 21. He went from being an extra in her latest music video to locking lips with the Britney at a rooftop pool at L.A’s Standard Downtown hotel.
    “Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed,” Encinias told Us Weekly. “I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot. I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy. And that’s what she did. Mission accomplished.”
    Spears and Encinias also played a game of truth or dare! “I was dared to get naked and get out of the pool and walk as though I was on a catwalk in a fashion show,” said Encinias. “Britney was laughing really hard.”
    DO YOU STILL CARE about Britney and her wild antics? Or are you just staring at summer hunk Zac Efron in the top righthand corner?

2. o god.. when will she stop

3. Eww.

4. She seriously has issues. I feel sorry for her poor children.

5. Im so over Britney and her antics.

6. The guy was cute :graucho:

7. Its like a broken record with Britney, she just keep on repeating her bad behavior. It will never stop, it will just get old. Those poor kids.

8. I've had enough of her - she needs to go away and try being a mother to her children!.

Maybe we should have a Ban on all Britney threads!?

9. Everyday I come to the celebrity section and Britney always seems to do something crazy! I just hope those kids are taken off her! Maybe then she will learn and grow to be more responsible for her actions

10. she appears so much in this sub forum for her bad behaviour...its getting ridiculous and this attention seeking aint getting her anywhere, only bad press

11. Sigh..
    Ohhh Britney.

12. poor britney.

13. Yeah he was cute, and Britney isn't cute anymore!

:p

14. I am just shocked that there is nothing she can be charged with (I thought there were more recent pics of her driving with one of her sons on her lap again) or that there is nothing that KFed has told an attorney and a judge to get those kids taken away.

I think that may be the only thing that might shake her up, and even that is looking like a slim chance now.

15. Dear god, it never ends...