Britney Pi***d Over Crazy Billboards!!!

1. Britney Spears' high powered attorneys are on the attack over some offensive billboards that are driving her nuts!
    [​IMG]
    Spears is fuming over a series of ads for a wacky morning radio host in Florida, which uses her bald-headed image along with the headlines: Certifiable, Shock Therapy, and Total Nut Jobs. Apparently, Spears is still a little sensitive about her current mental condition.

The letter, posted on The Smoking Gun, is addressed to a lawyer for Clear Channel Communications (the parent company of the Florida station). In it, Brit's lawyer Lynda Goldman claims it's "outrageous in the extreme" that the company didn't take the billboards down nearly two weeks ago -- when she says they promised they would. Goldman added that Spears' "likeness has a multi-million-dollar value for authorized commercial exploitations" and she would be entitled to "very substantial damages" as a result.

Team Spears is now demanding photo proof that the billboards are removed -- and threatening that if Clear Channel continues to ignore their demands or provide misleading or inaccurate information about the billboard's removal, it does so "at its peril."

Snap!

2. That is not nice. They should be taken down. Not just from a financial standpoint, but it is wrong to make fun of someone's mental state like that. There's a difference between making jokes on the radio or on late night shows like Leno and posting a derogatory billboard.

The late night jokes are good natured, and you have the option of turning off the TV. Those billboards are just mean and they smack you in the face.

3. That is in bad taste.

4. How tacky. Britney has every right to be mad.

5. OMG I think they are in bad taste but I have to admit I couldn't help but laugh!

6. These billboards are all over Tampa. I was there a month ago and was in disbelief. MJ is very racist, he should be fired.

7. Huh...I am not sure what I think...I am not a Brit fan at all, and I will admit, if I was driving by and saw that, I'd wreck from laughter...but you are all right...it's not nice!

8. Oh, for God's sake.......I'd be pretty pissed off too.....

9. I agree!!

10. I htink it's funny.

11. Wow, When we lived in Tampa we used to listen to that guy. Guess he is still there causing issues.

It should be taken down- it really is not funny.

12. Lol

13. Hahaha, I cant stand her either!!! MOST CELEBRITY'S LOOSE TOUCH WITH REALITY (take tom cruise)!!

14. Yeah he is very rude and racist.

15. LOL, fantastic!!