**Britney goes for a dip in skivvies!!!**

1. Oh dear god.....here she goes again! taking a dip in the ocean in her bra & underwear. courtesy of dlisted.com.
    Alright, set aside the horrible undergarments, she doesn't look half bad. actually dare i say her body lokks good! ok, now i'm going to vomit!!!!

brittrash2_thumbnail.jpg brittrash3_0_thumbnail.jpg brittrash4_thumbnail.jpg
  2. You know, I'd actually be more concerned if she ran into the ocean either nude or fully clothed.

3. Why do it in front of a zillion paps??

4. Why, just the other day, I went to work in my underwear.....what an experience! Of course, I had my clothes over them.

5. ^^^:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

6. She's an idiot.

7. Sigh.

8. poor thing, don't you just want to take her home & get her some intense therapy?

9. lol.. ATTENTION

10. Shes off her rocker

11. Why are people being so mean about her playing in the water? GIVE ME A BREAK!! Geez, she's just enjoying herself.

12. LOL :roflmfao:

13. Oh Britney. I'm not going to say I'm surprised or disappointed. It is just Britney and all her goodies.

14. eww whats even worse is i think perezhilton has a close up and lets just say she's due for a wax

15. Oh who cares! Apparently she had just signed some papers and she was happy, so she went for a run in the beach. Don't tell me that regular people don't do this same thing? They do...except some of those regular people get stripped down naked and run in the beach.

...On another note, her body looks fantastic!