Britney confirms it: she's pregnant again!

1. It's official.....she'll have 2 under 2.

2. Where did you find this out?

3. ^Brit Brit confirmed confirmed it on Letterman. The episode airs tonight.

4. People.com has it as breaking news.

5. Noooooo! Not another mini-KFed!

6. I hope it all works out for Britney! :heart:

7. Yep! She made a special appearance on Letterman. Man she and K-Fed just keep going at it... anyone think she will go for 3 right after?

8. Whoa that's fast! I wonder if she's having a boy or a girl. Their baby Sean is so adorable. I love his round cheeks :biggrin:

9. There is obviously no birth control at work here.:shocked: And we now know more than ever that Kfed is QUITE fetile. I wouldn't be surprised at all if #3 came right after.

10. Is Sean even 1 year old yet? That's very quick :blink:

I gotta agree, even though I'm not a fan of K-Fed or the "new" Britney, their boy is super cute :love:

11. just what we need...another 'federspawn!'

and this comes just when i thought that we were getting the old Brit back! boo!

12. vH1 actually said she was a week or so ago.

Then people magazine confirmed it a week or so ago too. They also said Britney was thinking about ending the marriage before she was pregnant for the second time. Looks like theyre not such a happy couple after all.

13. I think sean is only 8 months old. I wonder how far along she is?!? People have been talking for months now that she is pregnant so she might already be about 4 months along, she must know she's gonna be showing soon that's why she went public with it instead of hiding it.