Britney carries no-names and knock-offs

I read that she is having a major breakdown, first the head shaving saga and now she was on a $1m photoshoot and she ruined one designer dress by getting fried chicken stains on it, then her dog pooed on a $3000 dress, she went to the toilet with the door open because she was paranoid that the ceiling was falling down on her. Finally she ran off in the middle of the shoot still wearing the stylists clothes and shoes. Sounds like major meltdown to me, I'm sure a replica bag is the least of her problems right now. BTW you can't mention the "R" (Rehab) word because she starts screaming. A bit like us when we see that Chanel bag (hehe).

I'm sure she knows. She shops at places like Kitson, and must be familiar with designer brands, spending thousands per shopping trip. She isn't necessarily spending that money well IMO (because money does not buy class, and unfortunately, you can see this in her clothing/accessory choices - or her underwear as outwear prediliction), but, the poor girl has a lot of problems in her life, and carrying a fake (and disgustingly fake) Chanel is probably the least of her worries. :sad:

What has happened to this girl??? Look at her clothes, she is all stained and ick. Jeez I don't even go out in stained clothes and I look like shi% most of the time.
attachment.php

Omgosh... What to say? If someone doesn't need to save money on bags it's her.
But I do feel sorry for her - not about the knock-off bag, of course - like that whole shaving-off-her-hair-thing, it's just screaming for help. The poor girl's having a hard time, depressed as hell, and what I saw teenage girls like myself are shaving their heads too so "Britney can see we support her". Crap.

She may have a knock-off, but her compainion looks like she is wearing a real CLoe bag, .....:yes:
And NO money doesn't not buy class or manners. :shame:

I don't know anything about Chloe bags, but that's her cousin Ally and she's been photographed with other authentic designer bags. She needs to take some fashion advice from Ally.