Britney and Jayden James in Hawaii **pictures**

1. Here's a happy, beautiful baby Jayden James enjoying a little mommy time by the pool! These are the first images to actually disprove ugly speculation that Britney's second son was being hidden from the cameras because of health problems -- not only is her second son healthy, as you can clearly see in these pictures, he's ADORABLE!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jayden's really cute. He looks so much like Sean when he was his age.

3. He is adorable.

4. He is very cute, and looks a lot like his brother. Its surprising though that after months of going out of her way to make sure Jayden isnt photographed, it looks like shes stopped all of a sudden.

5. What is it with her? Why does she NEVER have hats on her children when they are out in the blazing sun???

6. yea he looks like eeeeeeeeek mommy hotttttttttt

but i think she is trying really hard with those boys to be a good parent and doing well with making a positive change. i am glad to see her staying out of the bars and going out with her kids.

7. It looks like he was just in the swimming pool so that's probably why he's not wearing a hat.

It's nice to actually see her spending time with her kids for a change.

8. he's adorable.

Good to see her staying out of trouble...
    Her hair would not have grown out so so fast:confused1:

9. he's a cutie

10. He is adorable. I am happy she got out of her bad stage. I have a feeling is was depression that caused all those outbrakes. Shes a good mother, but the media doesnt make it out to that.

11. :yes:finally someone said that.I agree.

12. I think everyone was just focusing on what Britney did wrong. Hopefully, now people will start paying attention to what she does right.

It's obvious that she adores her children and I think it's wonderful that she's spending more quality time with them.

13. He is adorable and I too agree that it's great to see the positive change in Britney!

14. He is so cute! Looks just like Sean.

15. How adorable!!!!