British WAGS: Ladies Day @ Aintree

I think Colleen looks better than the others.. I still dont find her 100% appealing because of Wayne and the fact that hes not my fave...

I love Gerrard and do not know what he's doing with Alex...Im hoping this is one of their bad days...

If theyre trying this outrageous style show just because they're WAGs and they can, they should take after VB, who is one of the classiest WAG ever! Other than Genski of course :biggrin:

chloe - its ok, i know what u mean! some of the girls around here are just AWFUL! i mean like no way! haha!
and miss bradshaw! again i have to agree, when you go on a night out in lpool its like hillarious! i stand in line to go into a club and im like! :O wats she wearing about everybody walking past! me and my friends are right little cows wen it comes to judging the girls on a night out!

Dear Lord, can I please state categorically, that nobody anywhere in a 100 mile radius of where I live in England would dress this way in a billion years :biggrin:

I loved the headline in the Daily Mail today, "and they call THIS Ladies Day" lol

They all try far too hard, and end up looking panto and contrived.

Colleen had to pick somebody from the crowd to win a style competition. She chose this rediculous guy who looked like George Michael circa 1980, with capped, bleached teeth, Bleached blonde hair and a grey suit with an open shirt to the crutch. He was asked where he found his style - er, Cricket he replied.

Says it all really ................................ Liverpool is a style void!!! or style avoid :biggrin:

I find it so insulting that some of you are judging the population of Liverpool based on a few pictures, I live in Liverpool and I don't dress anything like that, and if I did, who are you to judge?
To say that Liverpool is a style avoid, to me is highly insulting. There may be lots of girls how go to heavy on the fake tan, wear slightly to much makeup, and show of maybe alot of skin, but so what? That doesn't mean to say everyone in Liverpool is a tart, and besides people come from all over the world for the Grand National, its not just gone to by people who live here.
xxxRosexxx

yer rose, i already picked this up lol read the page back and you'll see! :smile: dont worry i defended us aswell haha it was more off a misunderstanding, chloe-babe is a nice person, its just all been interpreted wrong.

And also, my fiancee is a footballer, and not all WAGs wear hair extensions, wear orange fake tan and nail extensions, beacuse I certainly dont!!!!

ooh - does he play for Leeds my SO is a massive fan!

Rose - I see your point but I can guarantee chloe-babe did not mean to offend - shes would never do that!! Please don't take offence - there are some seriously classy dressers in Liverpool!:heart:

I find it so insulting that some of you are judging the population of Liverpool based on a few pictures, I live in Liverpool and I don't dress anything like that, and if I did, who are you to judge?
To say that Liverpool is a style avoid, to me is highly insulting. There may be lots of girls how go to heavy on the fake tan, wear slightly to much makeup, and show of maybe alot of skin, but so what? That doesn't mean to say everyone in Liverpool is a tart, and besides people come from all over the world for the Grand National, its not just gone to by people who live here.
xxxRosexxx

Hi Rose,

Hope you found time to get to my next post!

its here!

ahh Gucci girl, I so didnt mean Liverpool in general, I meant the people that convene their for Aintree week, lordy I know they dont live in Liverpool, they come and ruin your area from miles around lol!

I really did mean that Liverpool is a style avoid for these race meetings :biggrin:

I still do keep looking at the piccies and am torn between shock and laughter tho!!!

Hope that clears up my post, I know it read abit like I meant Liverpool at all times, clearly I dont mean that!! :yes:

OMG, are there no GYMS in the UK? They all look so mushy. Talk about not dressing for the body you have! Not that 90% of those schmattas would look good on anybody! And nothing sets off a wacky outfit like beer in a plastic cup and a cigarette -- in the same hand! How lady-like!

RachelA - No he doesnt play for Leeds, but we still live in Leeds cos we're both from there!

I'm really offended that people are saying 'i just dont get British people' and slagging these girls off for having a cigarette and drinking beer, do people outside of Britain not smoke cigarettes or drink beer?

monolo maven - their drinks are in plastic cups for safety, not out of choice! All sporting events here have plastic cups for safety issues!

I'm sure all members of this forum would not appreciate a post slagging off their country, so don't do it about mine!!!!!