British WAGS: Ladies Day @ Aintree

1. Coleen was first past the post in the fashion stakes on Ladies Day at the Aintree races with a dramatic burnt orange Grecian gown.

Flanked by friends and family as she enjoyed a day at the world famous race course, Coleen pulled out all the stops by hiring a stretched limo and a fleet of cars for her entourage

[​IMG]
    The WAGS out in force, with Coleen (left) and Alex (right) turning plenty of heads at Aintree

Coleen's fellow WAG Alex Curran made sure she frilled onlookers with a multi-layered cream number that showed plenty of leg.
    A fine array of spectacular outfits bedazzled onlookers on a gloriously sunny day in Liverpool. Some were thoroughbreds in the art of haute couture, others proved to be mere fashion foals with a lot to learn.
    [​IMG]
    Here's a lorra lorra leg!

[​IMG]
    Some would say 'colourful', others might be less kind, We leave it for you to decide

2. [​IMG]
    Coleen and friends

3. [​IMG]
    The racegoers enjoy the sun

4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. O-M-G They are such a joke!!!And oh god,is Alex wearing Balenciaga top? :crybaby:

10. OMG!!! they're awfully dressed!
    i love steveb gerrard, and i dislike alex, she can look so... trashy :p

11. How & What & WhY?!?!?

the girl in the bubble dress, espidrilles & drama queen shopping bag looks cute though and alex looks good to me to but the rest are just truly unbelieveable!!

12. I know, some of them look like peacocks. I like the Chanel sunnies though.

13. Words fail me...

14. I don't know any of these women but why are they dressed like easter eggs? Is this supposed to be serious?

15. I love Alex's outfit. I also like the tunic style red/pink/yellow etc. dress that the girl in the photo next to the exposed booby girl is wearing.

Everyone else have me :confused1: :confused1: .