British Vogue February 2007 Issue

1. Just a heads up that on page 158 of the February edition of British Vogue there is a great, long piece about what we all love called "It's all about the bag" with lots of gorgeous photos too. I tried to find a link, but it doesn't seem to be available online yet. Well worth a read or even just a :drool: over the pictures!

2. Thanks for the heads up, Miss Sooky.

I love Vogue! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3. Okay...somebody needs to scan this one for us!

4. I am going to go over the the Borders store today and will look to see if they have that issue in, if so I will get it, and then try to scan it!

5. If you can't get hold of one, Kelly, I'm getting one tomorrow - so I'll scan it, if you like, ET? :biggrin:

6. Awesome, thanks!

7. Hi Chloehandbags!
    Yes, could you scan yours tomorrow when you get it? I went today to Borders but they only had the Jan '07 issue in and not the Feb one!
    Thanks so much!!
    Kelly:yes:

8. ^ Hi Kelly! Thanks for trying! :biggrin:

They didn't have one here yet, either. It normally arrives on the shelves between the 5th and the 10th of the month; maybe it's on the late side, because of Christmas and the New Year? :shrugs:

Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. :yes:

9. I got my copy at Waterloo station at the incredibly early time of on or about 3 January but I think there is something about the stations in London that are parallel time zones meaning they get all these fab glossies before anywhere else. I feel awful because I'm sitting here in my study with said article in front of me and zero ability to scan materials . . .Chloehandbags, I need you!!

10. ^ LOL!!! :lol:

I got the Vogue yesterday, but my scanner (well actually, it's a 4 in 1 fax, printer, scanner & photocopier) was making horrific clunking noises :wtf: ; so I had to take photos instead.

OT, but, on top of that, my boiler's just broken down, as well! :crybaby:

I do have a separate scanner, but it's not installed on this laptop and I don't have the software here. :rolleyes:

What a saga this is turning out to be! :lol:

I'm not sure how readable the photos will be, but here goes:

It's all about the bag 1 copy.jpg It's all about the bag 2.jpg It's all about the bag 3.jpg It's all about the bag 4.jpg It's all about the bag 5.jpg
  11. ...continued...

It's all about the bag 6.jpg It's all about the bag 7.jpg It's all about the bag 8.jpg It's all about the bag 9.jpg It's all about the bag 10.jpg
  12. Thanks for posting chloehandbags! I hope you're not too cold over there without your boiler! :wondering

Do you think this article will be in the U.S. issue of Vogue?

13. ^ No problem, Cosmopolitan! :flowers: I'm sorry it isn't clearer...

It's getting a bit chilly, but I'm trying to stay positive, by reminding myself that this could have happened at the end of January; in the middle of a snowstorm! :shocked:

I'm pretty annoyed though, as this is the second time it's broken down, in three years and it's only 6 years old; so it's not exactly ancient. Also, my washing machine has broken down, at the moment, too and my BF broke his tooth, this evening! So we've been having a bit of a rubbish couple of days! :blink:

I'm afraid I don't know if the article will be in the US issue of Vogue, but I somehow doubt it. :s

14. Just for all US citizens-----Alot of borders bookstores may carry british magazines.

15. Wow! What beautiful photographs they took of individual bags :drool: