British shorthair cats

I had a British Blue short haired male cat. HIs name was Blu. I loved him. He as such the KING of the house. I was living in the UK at the time and I moved to the states. My then room-mate begged to keep him and I really did not feel it was fair to make him travel to the states etc...so I had to let him stay. He is happy and healthy. He was the most beautiful cat I had ever seen. Loved him!

Does anyone have a picture? I've never heard of them, but I love all cats!

A picture of my "Morris" (Shaded silver male)
Kopiaavkattbad168.jpg

omg!! i LOVE the way Morris and Cookie look! The plush fur...cobby body and legs and those big eyes! *sigh* i LOVE British shorthairs! they're very popular right now in Hong Kong. I was looking at a blue-point British Short hair today that was imported from Australia and his price tag was close to USD 1390!!!

oooh my.. cookie is soo pretty!! Here is a pic of my British Short Hair tabby daughter, Chloe, she was born in the UK and is now 1 year old.. :P

Attachments

• DSC00081.JPG
    DSC00081.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 777
They are truly gorgeous cats. Blu was so pretty and when he was naughty I would tell him he better behave because he would make the best looking handbag ever...lol I loved that cat so much. :sad: