brite smile?

Hey everyone! This thread is a bit old but i'm having this procedure done soon.... I rescheduled my appt because I'm being a bit of a wimp.

Has anyone had any experience with Brite Smile recently?

Hey everyone! This thread is a bit old but i'm having this procedure done soon.... I rescheduled my appt because I'm being a bit of a wimp.

Has anyone had any experience with Brite Smile recently?

hi! i had this done about a year or so ago. i have extremely sensitive teeth so this procedure was very painful for me at times. other than that, i would recommend it! my teeth are just as white to this day. be sure to use the bleaching trays they give you at least once every other month. oh, and bring an ipod for the procedure because you will get bored!

I live in Canada and have a very, very generous health benefits plan through my company and it covered teeth whitening by the dentist.

I had no sensitivity at all and definitely think professional whitening is worth it. I have very white teeth and get compliments on them all the time.

It's better if you call up your insurance and ask if teeth whitening is covered.

I live in Canada and have an insurance plan that's included in my school tuition, but it's pretty limited, and they made it pretty clear things that are purely aesthetic (e.g. teeth whitening) are NOT covered in the plan.

Pretty bummed about that when I found out about it since my local dentist told me it costs $600 for teeth whitening (there are places that do it cheaper, but I've heard some horror stories about teeth whitening gone wrong, so I want to do it at a place I trust). I can't really justify that cost right now since I'm a poor student right now XD

I had the ZOOM teeth whitening treatment done at my Dentist's office in June. (If it is helpful, the price was $480 and included the take home tray & whitening solution.) My teeth ended up ~3 shades whiter, however, I was disappointed that my teeth were still not "movie star" white. The Dental Assistant told me that I would need to use the take home trays to further improve my results, and also use whenever I felt like I needed a touch up. My boss only uses Crest White Strips, and her teeth are super bright white. Therefore, if I were to do this all over again, I would certainly try the Crest White Strips first....it is way less expensive as well.