#BringBacktheMAB/MAM

20141125_080302.jpg

IMG_20140908_084754.jpg

20140203_084743.jpg

20140115_085634.jpg

The MAM is gorgeous. As a new Minkoff fan, i can testify that the design still looks very covetable to my eyes :smile: If I had a comment to add though, it is that I would actually like a size between the MAM and the mini mini. The mini one looks way too small from what I can see. I think one that is around the size of the MAC clutch would be perfect. With a crossbody strap.

Bring back the MAM with the thick luscious leather!! MAMs are great - I used to own all of these:

Now I'm down to (2) MAMs -

PaperWhite Bown Basketweave The best leather ever!!

Glazed Burgundy Great all weather bag.

The MAM is gorgeous. As a new Minkoff fan, i can testify that the design still looks very covetable to my eyes :smile: If I had a comment to add though, it is that I would actually like a size between the MAM and the mini mini. The mini one looks way too small from what I can see. I think one that is around the size of the MAC clutch would be perfect. With a crossbody strap.

I second this, the mam was a bit big for me, it's a beautiful bag though

Actually i think the Flame is a perfect size for a satchel, but I'm somehow not attracted to it. Maybe because the designs tend to be more embeliished and I'm going in the way of cleaner designs.