Brighton Blue and I...

1. Hello,

I am so happy to have found this website, sharing the love of Hermes with new friends here.

I am the new proud owner of a Brighton Blue Birkin 35.

Hopefully this is the first of many purchases to come!
  2. Congratulations on a beautiful bag. Very unique blue! I think it'll go with a lot different colors in your wardrobe! Great for winter/summer too! What kind of leather is it? Beautiful! I love it with palladium.
  3. Just gorgeous!! Is it chevre???

4. The leather is clemence. For my first birkin purchase I was hoping for a Black because I knew it would match everything in my wardrobe but so far the brighton blue is perfect!
  5. Beautiful.. I love that color and that texture!! Modeling pics..pretty please:drool::drool:
  6. OMG!!!! That is my dream bagggggggg exactly what i always wanted ...... congratsssss ... where did you get that? may i know how much? are you on their waiting list? for how long?
    More pics pleaseeeeee :smile:

Once again congratssssssss :drool:
  7. far my fav blue Hermes color!!!
  8. I wasn't on a waiting list. I was looking for something small in brighton blue and my SA called me to let me know that they had a birkin in that color. I paid $7500 + tax. I will post more pictures tomorrow :smile:
  9. OMG!!! That is so spectacular. Kellie, you are one very lucky and special lady. I would absolutely LOVE to own a brighton blue 30 cm Birkin (OK, OK, I'd love to own any 30cm Birkin, but especially a brighton blue one). CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And please do post more pics. I won't be able to get enough of looking at this beauty.
  10. That is one great bag kellie. I tried on a brighton blue 30cm about 3 months ago. It was great but 30 is too small for my taste but if it would have been a 35 . . . it would have been mine
  11. What a gorgeous colour and bag, congratulations!!!!
  12. What a lovely color! :drool: CONGRATS!
  13. Beautiful! Love the pic with the Rose Shocking too!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

14. Kellie, you are soooo luckyyyyyy girl ... unbelievable ... all depends on the SA.
    So the price pretty much the same here in Australia after GST refund ... hmmm i should call my local H store and push them to get me one ...
  15. Congrats! What a wonderful surprise. A fabulous bag!