bright lipsticks, eyeshadows?

I used to occasionally wear turquoise eye makeup when I was younger, but I feel like I'm too old for it now and I'm not a huge fan of the neon look anyway...

The only exception is bright pinks, which some people can wear everyday and it looks amazing on them. I'll do a glossy fuschia lip with pale pink cheeks, black liquid liner and black mascara. With my coloring, it doesn't look unusual or crazy at all. But I won't wear pink eye makeup though-- it makes me look like I have a gross eye infection :weird:

I wear bright eyeshadow a LOT, even like grocery shopping & stuff. I love it.

I rarely wear bright lips though because I don't think I can pull it off except for bring pink lips, but I always manage to get it on my teeth so I avoid it LOL

well never for work, thats for sure. But i would definitely apply some bright shadow in my crease (just a little) and then keep my brow bone bare and my eyelid bare.

I would also go very soft and light on the cheeks and lips. since the color is after all...bright.

also, we better be careful with jewelry. we dont want super bright eye shadow with huge bright earrings and a bright top.

but then again, some magazine models are really suppose to entertain.