Bright Green Paddy at Diabro! Crazy!

1. I wonder if we'll see a lavender in spring... somebody posted a while back about seeing a preview of the new colors.

2. Ohhh lavender sounds AWESOME! I'm on the fence about the green tho - I guess it could work for spring/summer..

3. I really like the green, actually. :yes:

I think it works well with the gold, too. :smile:

4. I am running scared from the green:lol:!!!

5. looks like something i can eat lol
    a traditional cake where i come from comes in exactly that color.
    first time i saw that color on chloe paddy was when my friend carried the fake one tho.but this is yummy!

6. I like the green, though I doubt I'd ever own one.

It's good to see a variation in colours from all the neutrals they've produced before.

I've just had a close look at the Argent and I really don't like that! It looks like bleached denim to me, and gold hardware is a mistake with that colour IMO.

Love the black patent though! :nuts:

7. I'm not sure about this green. Maybe if it was a little darker. Either army or forest green. I guess I'd have to see it IRL to be sure.

8. Yuk. I don't like it at all. I agree that it would be nicer if it was darker. Maybe like the patent jade on the bay bag.

9. It looks..fake..
    O_O

10. Why is this in the Chanel forum?

11. I was wondering the same, pretty color though!!

12. Haha, my thoughts exactly! :lol:

13. i was wondering that too! :confused1:

but i remember seeing it in the chloe forum so I'm assuming it got moved accidently. plus, i dont recognize a few of the members who commented earlier which leads me to believe that it was indeed moved.