Briefcase???

I would suggest the Cerf Tote. It comes with the CC lock or Mademoiselle lock, in gold or silver hardware.

This is kitty nyc's Cerf.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cerf 1 from kitty nyc.jpg
    cerf 1 from kitty nyc.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 196
  • cerf 2 from kitty nyc.jpg
    cerf 2 from kitty nyc.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 196
I'm thinking of getting the Cerf Tote with the ruthenium Mademoiselle lock (not the CC's).....and using that also for an interview. I sure hope it's conservative enough....don't think too many people will recognize it as anything Chanel as it doesn't have the typical CC's. Maybe you could look into getting that version? I was also contemplating the GST or Medallion Tote but those are instantly recognizable as Chanel and I definitely do not want to draw any attention of that kind at an interview (or during the first few months at a new firm, not until I get more settled in).

Bloomie's is only getting the black with gold hardware ... does it come in different colors? Perhaps I should shop around

I'm not positive, but I think if you do a search in this subforum on "Cerf," you can find pics of the bag in black, brown, and camel/beige. I'm not sure which colors are being produced currently. The hardware comes in gold or silver, in the "CC" or the rectangular Mademoiselle lock that says "CHANEL" over it.

You might want to call a Chanel boutique or the 1-800 number. They might be able to get you a Cerf faster than Bloomingdales.

Saw the Cerf IRL on the street last week in NY, it is an unbelievably classy - looking bag, great for work, but I have to say I agree on trying to fly logo-less thru an interview if possible since you never know what kind of hinky reaction some people have to high-end bags. good luck!