brief..opinions please

noon

*Sun in my eyes*
O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
hello all,

Im considering buying a dark blue (marine?) brief. What do you all think of the brief? Could you please post pics of your briefs. My main concern is that even though the bag seems a good size the opening doesnt seem that big, like I would be limited with the things Id be able to get in it.
Id love to hear all of your opinions. TIA!

I actually love the Brief style. I own one in Vert Gazon (wanting to buy that Marine from HG but I already have a Blueberry Work)...

The opening is a bit small, yes. But I've also been spoiled by the super wide opening compartments of my Work bags. It actually fits a lot, you'd be surprised. It's almost like a North-South version of a Work bag.

IMG_0175.jpg

I do like it - think its a really different style for Bal. I had it in cafe and didnt find the opening too small at all. I have my city in marine and its a great colour so I think it would be nice in that colour

It's a great bag. I just got mine 2 days ago and tried packing it up last night. It fits a lot, but the opening does seem small at first if you are used to carrying a city, PT or work. It's probably not a big deal though - I bet you'd get used to it. Everything I carry is long and skinny and can stand up sideways (wallet, diaper/wipes case, cosmetics bag etc), so it wasn't a problem. Here it is - my GH anthracite brief!!!

anthraciteGH3.jpg

anthraciteGH2.jpg

I have been posting these pics everywhere since I got it (including in the GH thread and the Anthraclub threads), so I apologize if it's overkill! I'm just too excited, LOL!

thanks everyone for the replies. The positive feedback is really reassuring. :yes: Especially seeing lightblues marine brief.
luvmygirls nothing that gorgeous could ever be overkill!
incoralblue I looove your collection! I could look at it forever

I have a Natural GH Brief and it's delicious! The opening is smaller than the Work's but it fits just about as much. I put my 8x11" files from work in my Brief with room to spare.

I *really* believe the Brief reaches its full potential when there is GH. Reason being that it's a large bag with a biiiig expanse of leather. The GH really helps to fill up the space in a stylish way!

Although the brief looks good but i'm not a fan of brief style....i guess really depends whether u like this style or not.....but marine color is fabulous as i have a money wallet in that color...heheheh

I carry it on my shoulder -- the handles are definitely longer than those on the Work, City, etc. They fit nicely over my shoulder brand new out of the box (no stretching required). I don't have twig-arms but I don't have thick ones either...I'm somewhere in between. :smile: