Bridgit is no longer with us.

1. I get sad when I return any bag, but I feel I needed to return this one. It DID look good on me and it was a nice change from my normal bags I carry.. but for the price I paid (full price) I just can't do that small of a bag right now. I will put the money I got back to good use. I promise :graucho:
  2. Good, you waited overnight and stuck to your decision. Chin up, you'll find something else that you love real soon...:tup:
  3. You did the right thing. There are a few bags that I love but I know that they are not right for me so I have to admire them from afar. It's just not worth the investment if a bag doesn't suit your needs!
  4. I think you did the right thing too. Now you will have a nice amount of $$ for when you see something that you really love, and can use regularly.
  5. I can't wait to see what you put that money into! I know it will be wonderful! You find all of the best bags at the greatest prices!
  6. It was a beautiful bag, but you did the right thing! Plus you still have your new Heritage Tote coming right!! Please post pics when you get that one!!
  7. Good decision to make! It's better to get more for your money.
  8. I think you did the right thing. And if you really miss her, maybe she'll still be available at the next PCE.
  9. I totally feel you!
    I don't think I could keep it either! While gorgeous it may be a little unpractical.
  10. You did the right thing. Maybe somewhere down the line you will meet again at an outlet at outlet prices !
  11. I agree. Just too much money for such an occasional bag. Now you have a decent amount of money to spend on new Spring stuff and the next PCE!!! :yes:
  12. I'm still debating whether or not to keep mine! I just ordered the 08 Legacy pouch, so I'll probably decide after that arrives. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow!

Someone posted a pic of the platinum Bridgit and it's gorgeous! But PCE is over, so no more new bags till then!
  13. I'm so proud of you!!!!! Cant wait to see how you use that cash now!!!
  14. I get sad when i return my bags too...but u made the right decision... just remind yourself when u get sad, why you returned her in the first place....I was sad the other day bec. I returned my magenta that I waited so long to get but the leather was thinner than my other bleeker and I also was afraid to dirty it.... but I still get pangs...and a bit regretful when I think of all the trouble I went through to finally get one and at PCE...

but back to topic, can't wait to see what u get instead!
  15. I think you did the right thing :tup:

I'm sure you'll put that $$ to good use :graucho: