Brick Red Jumbo

1. Someone please get this and put me out of my misery!!

My Personal Shoppers

2. LOL...Selena and I were just talking about this bag like 10 minutes ago...(on eBay)

3. :drool: :drool: What a beauty! I feel your pain!
    wowza!

4. lol

Its an amazing bag!

5. Gorgeous!!!!!!

6. It is great. Why not get that one and the jumbo purple too? Ha, I wish I could get the purple.

7. It is great. Why not get that one and the jumbo purple too? Ha, I wish I could get the purple.

8. ^ sorry, the purple is MINE :smile:

just bought it.

9. anyone buy it yet? it's screaming my name..

10. :huh:o congrats! Don't forget to post pictures when you get it!!

11. Thank goodness you bought that...I had that page saved to my favorites and have been looking at it (and drooling) every so often for some time now! I'll be anxious to see pictures!

12. Hmmm...I bought the purple from her also. Maybe she had two. The one she showed me had some minor scratches inside. I can't wait! That makes my classic flap collection white, navy, black, pink and purple!!!

13. ^ well, mine was shipped already and should be here in 1-2 days. My bag was 100% brand new with the tags still attached. was yours lambskin also?

14. yes it is lambskin and new with tags still attached; potential buyers had looked at it and handled it...it wasn't anything major; I'm going to the post office this morning to get it...can't wait!

15. Chanel should do a brick red caviar for the GST!!!!