Brentwood vs. Aurelia MM

?

It's so hard to choose. :)

1. Vernis Brentwood (Framboise)

2. Vernis Brentwood (Pomme)

3. MC Aurelia MM (Blanc)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I may have some good news coming my way *crosses fingers* so I would like to treat myself to a new shoulder bag for the summer.

Which would you choose between the three?

1. Vernis Brentwood (Framboise)

2. Vernis Brentwood (Pomme)

3. MC Aurelia MM (Blanc)

The Brentwood and Aurelia MM look pretty comparable in size and they are almost the same price, so it's such a tough choice. Also, if there was a fourth choice, what would it be?

Thanks!

2. Aurelia...

3. I have the aurelia in black. I have had it a year now and I still love it!

4. MC Aurelia. :love:

5. I love love Brentwood in Framboise or Amarante...

6. I vote for the Brentwood in Framboise!:heart:

7. Brentwood in Pomme!

8. thanks everyone!
    i'm gonna go to the boutique and try on all 3 to see which one i like best but so far i am leaning towards MC aurelia. :smile:

9. I'd say Multi aurelia but I like them better in black! But I haven't tried on white or I'd probably like it too! lol

10. The Brentwood and Aurelia MM ARE NOT THE SAME SIZE, in fact, not even close! Brentwood is about TWICE the size of Aurelia MM.
    If you need a more relaxed shopping tote go for MC Aurelia MM, but if you need to carry a lot of books, documents, or other stuff you'll definitely need the Brentwood.
    I personally prefer the Brentwood, and I chose Framboise, cuz I don't like pomme.
    Good luck!:biggrin:

11. I love Aurelia :love: My friend has it in white color and totally amazing.

Aurelia White.jpg
  12. I'd get the Multicolore Aurelia. It is so pretty.

13. Oh, keep post us what's your final choice :biggrin:

14. i will!
    i'm still waiting on the news so once i get it... i will choose a bag! :yes:

15. the aurelia is 15" L x 10.2" H x 4.7" W and
    the brentwood is 11.5" x 15" x 3.7"

how is the brentwood double the size? :confused1: