Brentwood or Roxbury?

1. Hello everyone! :smile:
    I am so in love with the new vernis color, pomme d'amour.
    However, I am so torn between Brentwood and Roxbury.
    I am about 5.4" and do not carry a lot of stuffs in my bag.
    Which one should I get?
    I need Pfers' inputs to make a decision.
    Thank you! :flowers:
  2. The Brentwood is a huge bag (I think someone said in another thread that they could fit their laptop in it)...if you don't carry around a lot of stuff go for the Roxbury, plus the Roxbury can be handheld or a shoulder bag. :yes:
  3. Thanks for your input.
  4. Roxbury is so pretty in this color
  5. I have the Roxbury and :heart: it. I use it more for a "night out" bag, but if you don't carry alot of stuff then it's probably ok.

Let us know what you decide! :yes:
  6. It depends if you want a large shoulder bag or smaller bag?? I adore the shape of the Roxbury:love:
  7. so far 3 votes for the Roxbury... :rolleyes:
  8. Roxbury! :heart: :nuts:
  9. 4 votes for Roxbury! :heart: :yes:
  10. roxbury would be just fine..:smile: i just bought reade PM last week..:yahoo: the color is stunning .can't wait to wear it :smile:
  11. make it 5! i normally would go for Brentwood, but you mention you dont' carry a lot, the definitely the Roxbury! It's TDF in Pomme, but are you going to like it after the vachetta start to patina?
  12. Maybe this would be helpful?:idea:
    Here’s a size comparison

Brentwood size = 11.5" x 15" x 3.7" (at base)

Houston size = 12" x 10" x 5"
  13. My vote is for the Roxbury. I just exchanged my Reade for it. I love it!!!!!!!!!!
  14. I had this same dilemma, choosing between the Roxbury and the Brentwood because both are so gorgeous in the pomme d'amour color. I kept on going back and forth between the two and even tried to downsize the things I normally carry so I could pull off wearing the Roxbury as an every day bag to add to my LV bag rotation.

I just couldn't pull it off --- so I am getting the Brentwood instead. In your case, if you don't carry a lot of things and you can put them all in the Roxbury and still manage to snap the bag closed, then you ought to get the Roxbury. :yes: I love this bag, but it would only be a special occasion bag for me whereas it looks like you can get more use out of it both day and evening!

Good luck with your choice. Either way, both bags are TDF!:drool: :drool:
  15. That was me :smile: But I have a sony vaio, so it is smaller than a regular laptop. But I love it!

The Roxbury is cute, but for function hard to beat the brentwood.