Breast Augmentation?

Here is a picture for ya (WITH CLOTHES) LOL I am a 32E now and 5'2, 125 lbs. I was a 32C before the surgery. I know- everyone thought I was crazy but I wanted them!?! Your band width does NOT change unless you gain weight.

See, now you look fine to me. I am a 34F and sometimes feel like I'm one big walking BOOB!! I feel OK in my daily life but when I see a picture I just want to die!! Here's mine, they're 600cc Mentor High Profile

Everyone, don't laugh at my pathetic attempt to watermark my picture. I'm an idiot!

p.s. my daughter took that photo in a series of pictures for a guy who was doing a painting for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. I don't generally sit around the house in a 'kini!!

Attachments

• Brenda 007.jpg
    Brenda 007.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 733
See, now you look fine to me. I am a 34F and sometimes feel like I'm one big walking BOOB!! I feel OK in my daily life but when I see a picture I just want to die!! Here's mine, they're 600cc Mentor High Profile

Everyone, don't laugh at my pathetic attempt to watermark my picture. I'm an idiot!

p.s. my daughter took that photo in a series of pictures for a guy who was doing a painting for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. I don't generally sit around the house in a 'kini!!

I think they look AWESOME!! :nuts: I have to buy XL tops!:wtf:

Here is a picture for ya (WITH CLOTHES) LOL I am a 32E now and 5'2, 125 lbs. I was a 32C before the surgery. I know- everyone thought I was crazy but I wanted them!?! Your band width does NOT change unless you gain weight.

They did a nice job.Now I want some new ones,lol.

Tan

I think they look AWESOME!! :nuts: I have to buy XL tops!:wtf:

Thanks! But then don't you find that there's too much fabric in the waist? Because I am tiny like you and if I buy a top that fits in the waist the breasticles don't fit and vice versa. You know I've often thought that with the millions of breast augs in this country each year someone should start a clothing line made for girls with big Who-has and normal size bodies. Especially where I live in Vegas....heck they don't let you live her with out fake ones!!:roflmfao: Hell I think if California dropped off into the ocean,the implants in Vegas would be it's own life preserver!hehe

I want boobs too, I'm done having kids and I would like a lift please!!!!! It's something I want to do in the near future - either implants or a lift. I'm a 34C right now everyone thinks I'm nuts for wanting one. I think I want to go up to a D - A FIRM D!

I paranoid about picking a surgeon.

I want boobs too, I'm done having kids and I would like a lift please!!!!! It's something I want to do in the near future - either implants or a lift. I'm a 34C right now everyone thinks I'm nuts for wanting one. I think I want to go up to a D - A FIRM D!

I paranoid about picking a surgeon.

I agree.I wouldn't mind being a D as well.Kids do a number on them.I remember my son use to pull on me with his mouth like he was stretching gum or something and I would have to stop him,lol.

Thanks! But then don't you find that there's too much fabric in the waist? Because I am tiny like you and if I buy a top that fits in the waist the breasticles don't fit and vice versa. You know I've often thought that with the millions of breast augs in this country each year someone should start a clothing line made for girls with big Who-has and normal size bodies. Especially where I live in Vegas....heck they don't let you live her with out fake ones!!:roflmfao: Hell I think if California dropped off into the ocean,the implants in Vegas would be it's own life preserver!hehe

LMAO :roflmfao:

Opps, I wasn't specific I meant bikini tops. And yes they have to be the tie around the bra line kind. It limits most of my bikini wearing options.:sad: Anything smaller doesn't cover what you want covered. KWIM. LOL

For clothing tops I still buy small when the fabric is strechy. Otherwise I can usually fit a medium except I can hardly wear button up shirts (the buttons practically pop open at the boob area!:wtf: ) unless I get them heavily tailored. When I find ones that do actually fit decent then I buy them in every color! LOL

Thats a GENIUS idea :idea: - A breast-augmentation clothing line!?! :nuts:

Opps i'm sorry I should of been more specific.I had a neighbor that her's were real and she hated them and she said she got questions all the time and after she had her first she was going to have them reduced or something.

Honestly I would love for someone to turn all the way around to look at me.I know I'm crazy!!!!